Join us for the 8th annual Boys & Girls Club Cycling Challenge on Sunday, September 15th, 2013 at Old Trail Swim Club! After an amazing ride last year with a record number of cyclists, and the perfect venue and after-party at Old Trail Village Swim Club, the 2013 Cycling Challenge looks to be the best yet!
Registration is open!
Cycling Challenge Event Details:
- Routes: 25, 50, 75 and 100 miles - fully supported with over 100 volunteers on the routes
- 7:00am: Packet pickup begins at Old Trail Swim Club
- 8:00am: Cycling Challenge Pre-ride announcements and ride starts!
- 10:00am: Family Ride Starts - 8 miles out & back to Chiles Peach Orchard
- 11:00am: After-Party festivities begin with catered lunch by Eppie's and live music!
Check out the photo gallery of the 2012 Cycling Challenge here!